I believe Joseph Biden will keep his oath to uphold the Constitution.
- Biden would have acted wholeheartedly against the coronavirus epidemic.
- He will appoint competent people to his cabinet.
- He will appoint an honest competent jurist as his Attorney General.
- He will not have white supremacists as advisors.
- His Supreme Court appointments will be honest and competent. Ruth Bader Ginsburg will be able to retire when she wants.
- He will appoint honest competent justices to the Federal Courts.
- He has repudiated his support for the Hyde Amendment. He has made promises to adopt parts of Warren's bankruptcy proposals and Sanders education proposals; a big shift for him. These are campaign-year conversions. But with Warren and Sanders in the Senate, we may be able to make him keep these promises.
In Foreign Policy
- Biden will work to preserve US international alliances.
- Biden would never have abandoned the Kurds in the Middle East
- He won't be making concessions to North Korea.
- He won't be holding secret meetings with Vladimir Putin.
ElectabilityIndications are that Democratic voters will turn out for Biden – primary voters overwhelmingly have. He is popular with many African-Americans. He is less so with women, but if he chooses Kamala Harris as his running mate he may well be unbeatable; Harris may even become the first woman to be President.
So, I give you – Joseph Biden!