- In high school, by Dr. Ford's account, clumsily attempted rape,
- In college, by Julie Swetnick's account, was an accomplished stalker and organizer of gang rapes,
- Who, by David Brock's account stalked and harassed Vince Foster's family after his suicide, in what Paul Begala called "the most vicious, cruel, abuse of power I think I've ever seen in 30 years."
- Who stalked and harassed the President himself and his family.
- Did concealed and probably horrible things as a W. Bush administration official.
- And was, for his work, elevated to a judgeship on United States Court of Appeals
for the District of Columbia Circuit.
I wonder if this is where police states come from.
(Revised extensively on 2018.10.02 due to further thoughts.)